ardent

Come, little children, the time's come to play...

Beau

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
10-29-2022, 12:59 AM

Her daddy might have agreed that he would teach them how to swim but Rivin was too focused on the cub before her to really pay much attention to that. From what she could smell there wasn’t even another bear on the cub’s coat! Rivin grinned, glancing over her shoulder at the red-furred male. “She smells like wolves, daddy! Feathers too.” The girl looked back to the cub as she introduced herself as Saga.

“Saga?” It sounded like a normal name! Did all bears have names like that? Like wolves did? “I’m Rivin, and yup! That’s my daddy. He’s the strongest daddy ever!” Rivin wagged her tail and looked back at Ignis again. “She’s safe daddy, see! And she says her daddy is small too!” The girl hadn’t realized that Saga was adopted by wolves, let alone a wolf who was her father’s enemy.

“Oh?” Saga said she liked her stripes and Rivin puffed out her chest a little. Her stripes were the best! They were the same color as her daddy, unlike her other markings that reminded her of her mother. It was nice the cub could see the part that mattered. “Sure! But um…” She frowned a little. “My daddy is the one who was showing me here so I only know the way back to the beach… I think… but it’s so cool! The sand is black and there’s tons of water!” She looked up at Ignis and whined.

“Can we go to the beach, daddy? Pleassssse!?” She wanted to show Saga how cool the Plunder was.

"Talk," 'Think.'