ardent

tell me that you need me

Eria

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 04:31 AM

She listened with an expression of interest on her face, ears pricked forward in the same fashion. He spoke of being new to pack life, of his lack of socialization and daughter, and Eria's heart gently ached. If he thought the mood was to be broken by mentioning his family, he was wrong. She was, in fact, drawn more to him at the idea of how his own heart ached. Being a father was something she assumed him to be, but since he didn't run away from her scent, then she figured he wasn't taken. Eria had been right.
The ebony vixen reached out with her nose and tenderly nuzzled his cheek, stopping for a second to inhale his personal scent. If she went too far, she would apologize; for now, it was a gesture meant for comfort. After pulling back, she spoke in the same soft voice. "I am no stranger to being new to pack life, especially after the way I came out as a pup..." If he wanted to know more about her personal past, she would be more than happy to tell him. For the moment, she wasn't too worried about that.
It was then that Friction called her 'enchanting', and her flush was hidden behind the black-bluish fur that covered her whole body. She showed it as she fluttered her eyelashes and quietly said, "You called me enchanting, Friction...No one has called me that before." He asked her what she wanted out of life before that, so she answered right after making the verbal observation. "Out of life? I suppose I will want to be a part of a pack, one that would be a great place to raise pups and teach them the right and wrong ways of life. I want to be known for who I am, what I stand for, and most of all...perhaps...fall in love and know that I am accepted by one man for the kind of wolf I am." She slowly blinked her eyes, blue gaze holding onto his. "What do you want out of life, Friction?"

Speech,