Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-29-2022, 08:56 AM

Valdís tried to think back, willing her mind to push through the fog and she could. indeed remember a night of endless darkness. She nodded. "Yes, I think I do but it's vague. I'm pretty sure I was alive back then." Apparently the wolf she was talking to had been dead for awhile. Last time apparently they were able to talk to others and be seen and she much preferred that idea to this strange existence.

Valdís barked out a laugh as the man mentioned boredom as a cause of haunting and she nodded. "It never came up but it makes sense. In the stories I heard as a pup it was usually to deliver a message or to obtain vengeance but the spirits could be seen and heard." Far better for communication. If she could hold Álarr's attention long enough to draw on the ground maybe she could communicate but what would she even say?

"We were packmates but not particularly close, spook away." Apparently they wouldn't get much of a chance for Naiche had barely started with the apple before Álarr bolted. "Ah… hm, I thought he was made of sterner stuff but I suppose if I had lived through the long night and saw such strange things I wouldn't be willing to risk much."

"Talk" "You" Think