ardent

take away my pain

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 04:35 AM

Zara both scared and fascinated Vi, as the moonlight filtered past Vi's slender form it seemed to illuminate the massive woman's various scars. Scars had always been something that the red woman had both feared and detested but on Zara... Her image was disturbing, despite her seemingly kind and motherly nature her many scars were enough to shake up pretty much anyone, her milky gaze only adding to the unsettling image. But since Zara had moved in Vi had begun to take an odd sort of comfort in the scarred woman's appearance. So as soon as Zara repositioned herself and addressed Vi the red woman lowered her head to retrieve her herbs before ducking into the den. She dropped the herbs before her sister before brushing her face along Zara's course pelted shoulder. She drew in a shuddering breath before she dropped to her haunches and then folded her forelimbs so she lay curled up next to her sister. "No... I'm not hurt," she said, her voice a soft whisper.

Eyes were cast down as her mind once more raced through what had happened that day and what was going to happen. Everything that could happen. "I'm scared..." Her voice was soft again but threatened to break, feeling like she was on the edge of hysteria. She wanted to cry, to scream, to carve her rage and pain into the flesh of another. "I did something I swore never to do again. I was with a man today and its my season," she said though about half way through her words a sob broke out. She couldn't have kids, she couldn't be pregnant, she couldn't be a mother. She just couldn't. She was beginning to shake again and in an attempt to root herself she lay her head down across Zara's paws so her nose was facing the herbs.

"I need advice, I need help. I'm terrified at the thought of being a mother, by these herbs scare me just as much if not more." She was almost cryin now, yellow eyes squeezed shut to try and keep the tears from flowing. She felt herself beginning to unravel, it was everything she could do to keep herself from shattering to pieces. Vi wanted her mother now, wanted the goddess's guidance more then anything but she would have to settle for her sister now. Family was family, blood was blood and she would rather have any family around to help her out rather then handle this on her own.

Speech!