An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
10-29-2022, 03:23 PM

The two boys continued their walk, weaving through wraith's woods with caution and curiosity. Zephyr's head remained on an easy swivel, his acute eyes piercing through the mists and keeping a careful watch for any potential danger. Though the familiars had stated that this walk was a peaceful one, one could never be too certain. He stepped over a large exposed root and with his talon, helped the puppy over it as well. "I hope I go to the place wolves go." Zephyr agreed. "Dad made me an official Carpathius, so if Carpathius' go somewhere special then I bet I go there." It was a good thing the bird had no concept of his own life span, or how he would likely outlive ten generations of his canine family.

To Kea's statement on how awful winter sounded, Zeph gave a solumn nod. "It is awful, I hate it. It's too cold and the snow is wet and squishy. There is a bit of color where the land peaks through the white, but it's still pretty bland." He had only a few weeks of experience of winter before the autumn bubble enclosed the castle walls, but outside the magical phenomenon winter was still well underway. "I don't think I do, or I should have already I think. We had winter for a few days when you were born, and then you guys brought the autumn. I think if I was going to lose feathers I would have already." Though how could Zephyr know for sure, when this was his first winter season as a fully fledged bird? He shrugged, continuing through the spooky woods as Kea continued. "Maybe you could come back as a bird. I would want to come back as a wolf."

"Zephyr"

Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.