size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-29-2022, 03:26 PM

Scaring Mo was amusing at first but he wanted to do more.  It was so irritating that he couldn’t harm Mojita.  It’s not like he’d planned to seek out Mojito to harm him but Naiche didn’t know what the hell he was doing back here or where any he cared for was so this was at least something.

He walked towards Mo with that bit of metal hoping to spook him.  Unfortunately, the guy didn’t do what Naiche had hoped.  Naiche watched Mo walk towards him, curious about what the dog's next action would be. Then the dog grabbed the metal from him and threw it away.  The little bastard glared at Naiche too.

The wolf knew he couldn’t touch the guy or say anything but, for personal interest, Naiche bit the air that should have been Mo’s muzzle.  It didn’t offer any real satisfaction.  For one thing, his teeth didn’t connect and for another Naiche knew he was being petty.  That wouldn’t probably stop Naiche from being petty again but it didn’t add to his pleasure.
“Damn you,” Naiche spoke as Mo glared at him before walking off.  “Well, got in my way when I was alive, and just annoying me when I’m dead.  Whatever.” The frustrated wolf turned around and started heading off, growling under his breath, “time to find my son.”   One of the few wolves that would make being semi-alive useful.  Hopefully, his child was doing well.

"Naiche"
[Image: WE5CTgt.png]