Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-15-2013, 12:50 PM

There was yet more of a pleasant surprise as Epiphron gave a little dip of her own head. Never would he have expected to see such treatment to a rogue, especially not from a Queen and yet he found the treatment a refreshing change of pace. It was wrong to treat rogues with such hostility, how else was a pack truly meant to grow without new members, new skills and knowledge joining and aiding them. Seracia was certainly scoring well so far, as of yet he couldn't see anything wrong with the pack at all.

Her beginning statement was perhaps rather biased, though Iorwerth held his tongue as the Queen continued, explaining further basic facts about the pack. It seemed you could rise as far as you wished within reason, and that bit of knowledge was rather appealing to the ambitious male. If he earned a rank it wouldn't be thrown away to some other wolf for some inane reason. Of course he would actually have to work to get anywhere, but that to be honest was something he had come to realise with his growing hatred of Uroril and his father. That broken system shouldn't ever have lasted as long as it had managed to.

And there was no binding contract, not that he had ever known a pack to have one in the first place. His former one had simply scared many not into leaving, brainwashed them that even in the lowest of positions they were far better off than as a rogue. Everything sounded quite suitable really and he gave a firm nod of his head as Epiphron finished explaining. "No, I think that information will do for now. I think I would like to join. Do you have anything you wish to ask me?" It only seemed fair that she could find out exactly who she was inviting to join the pack. Some offered different ranks for different wolves as well, though he supposed that often would be after a short while in the pack to begin with.