An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
10-29-2022, 05:51 PM
She nodded her head, accepting his apology. At least he had said it, some wolves didn’t. She wrinkled her nose as he asked how she knew and she didn’t really, she was guessing. And it sounded good. What happened when she looked at sunlight was awful and she struggled to find ways to explain it to people. Her bee one sounded good, but it didn’t seem like Thorn believed it.

“Yeah, I can’t imagine sleeping so much” she agreed. She froze when he told her to stop, not sure if it was something serious or not, but Lioness at her side gave her a murr, and rubbed her head against Kite’s leg. It was enough to tell Kite whatever was going on wasn’t serious.

She frowned, confused, but stepped forward when he told her to. Only to hear the crunch of the leaves underfoot and she grinned wide, stepping harder with her next step to hear the satisfying crunch. She giggled, lost in what she was doing and trotted forward - right into Thorn. She banged her head against his and sat down suddenly. “Oops” she said, knowing she’d made a mistake. She sat there at his paws a moment, however. And listened as he described the world around them. “I wish I could see it” she said with a soft sigh. She didn’t often admit that to people.

"Kite"