gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-29-2022, 06:04 PM
A Ray of Light

All eyes were on him now, his shoulders instantly dropped as he knew he had to let go of his agreesive stance. Acting now would only be stupid, especially as he was outnumbered and the other male was so close. His gaze he held with both wolves in site, the female's voice shivered along his spine, a harsh tone which she had chose to use to what seem to be instructions for him to follow, a slight offense taken, but did not feel the need to act upon.

The other Black and white coloured wolf, had been right, Calyrex was lost. His tail tucked casually at a low position and he lowered his head, nodding towards the female and then to the male. Hoping they would assess his actions to see he had no bad intentions.

"I apologise, I was taken a fright and the truth is, well, I'm a bit lost. I must of veered off a path a little while back when I was hunting for prey. I could see this in the distance, so had chose to come here."

The white canine swallowed hard after finishing a few sentences. He was unsure whether the female would be happy with what had said, her body language gave off that she was not impressed by his actions. I mean why should she be, he was a stranger to her. A stranger that had shown an agressive stance on the first meeting. All he hoped for now is that his lowered body language will be accepted.

Rex was now feeling rather stupid, idiotic and full of regret about how he had presented in front of the two wolves. Friends, how would he ever find friends. If everytime he has a chance, he comes across unannounced and then almost threatens them into thinking he is agressive and wants to fight. It wasn't that he couldn't fight, he just would rather try making friends or find other ways to talk out the issue. Although he knew not everything can be settled by talking, but there was no harm in trying, is there?