size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022
10-29-2022, 06:41 PM

Running? Yeah, well, he guessed that was an accurate answer.  Apparently, that was all there was to her running. Thorn had done that before but he had been hoping for something more exciting anyway.  He nodded, accepting the simple answer for what it was.  Maybe she’d want to race with him later?

At her question he glanced down at his stick, “I’m training,” he went ahead and repeated his earlier answer before adding, “see, I want to be a great weapon master someday.  Until I can get a real sword I’m practicing with sticks.  The more you train then the better you get.  So I’m training every single day!” Thorn nodded firmly, grinning afterward.  “Dad’s the best weapon master in all the lands right now so I figure no reason I can’t be next.”  

“You like to fight, or race?” Thorn considered before adding, “I guess if you’re family then you might want to see all our land right?  I can show you around.  It’s a whole lot of land out here.  I could show you some of the boundary edges if ya like?  Oh, I can show you where the plains turn into the beach for part of our land!”  The beach seemed pretty amazing to Thorn.  His aunt Bo had told him some about it and dad had taken him out on the beach past their territory once, it had been really cool.  Thorn still had his sand dollar he'd found down there.

"Thorn Carpathius"