size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022
10-29-2022, 07:35 PM

Thankfully the slightly younger pup could see Ky to realize at the last moment she was getting too close.  He didn’t have time to fully get out of the way but at least he had shifted his weight back, stumbling back several steps and shaking his head.

Still, Thorn was grinning despite that.  She had enjoyed his leaf pile!  Admittedly, it wasn’t much of a pile but it had been enough for her to get an idea of what it was like. His eyes went about, glancing between all the sights, his young inexperienced mind trying to think through what else he could offer.

“Wellllll,” Thorn drew out the word as an idea was starting to form in his mind.  He had something but was he making any mistakes? He didn’t think so! “I got an idea!” The words come out ecstatically.  The idea he could help her out with something that was likely a big deal to her made him happy if only a little.  “If the sun’s the problem we can take you into one of the guest rooms and close the curtains. I can grab whatever you want to see, not counting bees, and you can look at them there!”  It wasn’t the same as getting to see a sunny day but at least she’d get to see some of the things he was talking about.

“Nightime is ok, right?  Do you walk around with your eyes open at night?  If so I guess you’ve seen some of the basics of what I could show you.”  Moonlight was pretty dim, and sometimes the moon even hid so surely she’d been able to do that?  “Butterflies are just daytime I think so I bet you’d like to see one of them?  I found a sand dollar on the beach,” dad had told him what it was, “I can show you that too!  Just tell me what you want to look at.”

"Thorn Carpathius"