Basilisk I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
10-15-2013, 06:37 AM

Even if he wasn't what one would call happy, Basilisk Saxe was okay. He had always been able to handle what life threw at him, and this situation was no different. With ease he trailed after Cataleya, mildly amused at her frustration with her current predicament, but he refused to show it. Instead, his face was a picturesque display of detached annoyance. Had she really been so stupid as to not realize that she could end up pregnant? Or had she been swept away by passion and longing? He didn't picture her as the loving time -- and so he couldn't help but laugh inwardly at the mere thought of her with another man.

And still he followed as Cataleya lashed out at nothing in particular, her rage seeming to grow by the second. Before long they reached the hot springs, and Basilisk slunk forward quietly. A gaze was offered in his direction, and his ears swiveled on his cranium as he considered.

"Doesn't strike me as your type," he remarked dryly, his tone conversational. "He seems like a bit of an idiot. Better off keeping your children away from him." Especially if she wanted their loyalty -- and he was certain she would want just that. Not that his opinion mattered much. Slowly the brute would recline a distance from her, sliding down to rest on his belly and gaze at his own rippling reflection in the warm pools. His paws would dip down, enjoying the feeling of the warm liquid as the cold seemed to seep from his very bones.