Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
10-15-2013, 07:43 AM

Should he have voiced such opinions it was of course still rather unlikely that the conversation would find itself diverging into an argument, Emer would have been far more likely to point out perhaps he was simply meeting the best and worst of the females and males equally and left it at that. Of course it was hardly a serious topic though anyway, getting into some sort of fuss about it was rather ridiculous. They appeared to both be in agreement on that fact at least, neither making a further comment on the mental capacities of males and females. They were just equals in her opinion, both in rank and state of mind it seemed.

Of course whilst the may have been equals, their personalities were still vastly different. Whilst practically the same question had been voiced each time, Emer's had been considerably shorter than the response that Royale now gave. The various details continued, even having the time to adjust his position to one that certainly suggested he was rather comfortable here now, whilst Emer merely lay herself down on her stomach, in what was a far more respectable manner really.

"I know what you mean." She voiced, Royale's incredibly detailed answer indeed confirmed that they were as messed up as each other. And he honestly still felt that females were smarter? "I'm starting to think a pack may have been an issue I should have paid more attention to a lot earlier on." Perhaps the longest statement she had voiced so far, though she found she was oddly at ease. Royale certainly didn't seem a threat to her, he was very friendly and clearly relaxed himself. And the fact that they were so similar, at least in life, was a comforting realisation that she wasn't quite so alone; there was at least one other idiot in the world making the same foolish choices.