size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022
10-30-2022, 12:57 AM

Not a chance?!  She had come up with that answer without any thought.  Thorn looked up into the branch wistfully for another moment and then Gwyn was saying it was time to go back.  “Go back?  We haven’t been out all that long!”

Thorn glanced all about the place.  “Just think, all this is weird and abnormal right?” Thorn tried to find an argument to get Gwyn to want to stay out.  “What if this doesn’t last forever?  The weather is perfect and who knows what secrets are out there we haven’t seen yet?”  Thorn looked about the plains and then back to Gwyn, “Just a few more minutes?  I’ve been out to the berry grove before so I promise I have enough energy, I won’t get tired out or anything.”

If that wasn’t enough Thorn would give his aunt the best big-eyed soulful puppy look he had in his arsenal.  “It’s more fun being outside when I’m with family.” The boy sighed, glancing down at another flower, quirking his head at three bees seemingly arguing over who got to land on that one for a minute.  He raised a paw as if about to shoo them away but thought better of it and put his paw back down.  Then his glance was back up at Gwyn.

"Carpathius Family"