size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
10-30-2022, 01:46 AM

Andromeda thought she had made a clean break from the families so, when a voice speaks up, the girl almost topples over in surprise. Wide, pale blue eyes turn to find a younger pup moving toward her. Head tilts as the other girl talks about the stars being pretty and a smile appears as her dips in agreement before a bashful expression at the question of how she knew to come out here. A lopsided grin tugs a corner of her lip up as she shrugs, saying, “I heard some of the adults talking about the view. I wanted to see them for myself. I never thought it be like this. The view is so… clear.”

Glancing up at the star-studded sky, Andy sucks in another breath at the sight, still in awe of the sheer beauty her. Looks back to the pup, she signals for her to come sit next to her and once she is close enough for the purple pup to lower her voice but still be heard clearly, she says, “My name’s Andy. The stars have always called to me. Since the day I could leave the den, I would sneak out to sit under their glow. There is something… comforting about them. Plus, I enjoy the stories linked to each one.”

Eyes move upward, settling on the starry heavens as she searches for the one she wants to point out first. Finally, she lifts a paw to point north, to a bright star that hangs in the middle of firmament and says, “See that bright one? It’s called Polaris. No matter where you are in the world, that will shine from the north.” Paw lowers as a smile tugs at her lips while she watches the star.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.