Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-30-2022, 02:10 AM

Zee had been pushing herself hard, bouncing between conversation to conversation, making what plans she could and seeing them to fruition where possible. When she was not resting, she was with one family member or the other. Comforting the few grown children who had come to see her, entertaining the youngest group with cuddles and stories, and seeking out her grandchildren so they might know her in at least some way before the end. Seer had been a constant presence at her side, leaving only when she would request it or when he needed to find something specific from the castle for her comfort. He had led her down the stairway toward the infirmary, allowing her to lean her weight against his strong side to keep up what appearances she could. Once she'd made it back to the hospital wing and dismissed him with a kiss, she was able to collapse in a bed and let Gwyn do what healers did best - dull her pain, ease her fever, and coach her on what she might expect next.

Briar's appearance was an unexpected one and Zee lifted her head wearily from the pillow to greet her, straining off of her side and upright where she lay. "Oh, Briar." She murmured as the girl apologized, her ears falling flat against her skull. "It's not you who should be sorry, it's me. Who knows what is in store for any of us at the end? It might be wonderful." A hope of hers, that the 'afterlife' was not just an eternity of silent darkness, alone. "But you all... no, I'm sorry. For what you are going through and will go through. I'm only glad you have a steady shoulder in Artorias, and that I was here to see your grandchildren...  at least for a little while."

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.