size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
10-30-2022, 02:12 AM
Talyssa could see the surprise spread across the other girl's features, which instantly made her feel a little bad. She didn't mean to take her off guard like that. Perhaps she should have made herself known sooner than what she had. But upon her appreciation for the stars, she could see Andromeda relax, a playfully friendly grin replacing the early shock. One that she mirrored for herself. When the Fatalis girl described eavesdropping on the adults, Talyssa offered her a knowing nod. Of course, she had done her fair share of listening in on conversations as well.

When a lull settled between them, Lyssie's attention was returned to the galaxy above. Content to sit in a moment of silence as they each took in the views. Completely engulfed in her viewing, she was only lightly aware of the introduction she was offered. "Nice to meet you, Andy. I'm Taly." She responded, in a similarly hushed tone, offering her own name in trade. When Andromeda explained how close she felt to the night sky, in this moment, Talyssa felt that she could kinda relate. Maybe not as strongly, but she definitely felt the draw now. "I've never noticed them before. Not like this." She started. "I mean, of course I know there are stars. There is just something different about them here." The earth-toned fae concurred before settling into another quiet observation.

Until Andy points out one of the brightest stars in the sky. Polaris. It was a unique name, but fitting for a star, she thought. "Oh, so if you ever needed to go North at night time, you'd just look for Polaris and follow him?" She asked, her curiosity taking over as she glanced to the lavender-hued fae at her side.