size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
10-30-2022, 12:57 PM

Incubus continued to stare at the head of his creation until her response was heard. "Would red be too on the nose?" A small chuckle was let forth as his eyes flicked to her for a moment before nodding. "Let's see what I can find." The male got up and sauntered over to the various provided bits and bobs to decorate your creation. Inc looked the items over until his focus landed on a pile of berries. He leaned down and gently scooped them up with his jaws to carry them over to their spot. After sitting down Inc dropped the berries in front of him. Very gently the beast separated two singular berries before trying to put them where he figured eyes should be. Both took a few attempts and a lot of fiddling but eventually they were in. "He has the smallest eyes I have ever seen on a Wolf, but I am not doing that shit again." Incubus accessed the doll. "This thing is not going home with me." A small chuckle was heard before he returned to working on the thing.

He carried on pressing the straw together. For the legs he had to borrow Des' idea to utilize some twine in bunching the staw together. He did the same with the tail in a few different spots. After the doll was constructed and he was somewhat happy with it Incubus grabbed his Coyote pelt. First he ripped off a few of the long scraggly pieces that were once legs and wrapped them around the doll's legs as if they were fur bracers. Next he laid the rest of it over the creation to act as a cloak. After a few adjustments Inc took a step back to look over the finished product. He laughed gently and shook his head, "They are going to be looking for the pup who made this atrocity." He never claimed to be good at stuff like this.

Speech

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]