size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual
10-30-2022, 02:17 PM

It seemed her suggestion worked just as well in his mind and she watched him as he walked off to try and find something to give his doll red eyes. Desponia for her part kept working on her own doll, grumbling in her head as she struggled to get the legs to look right, pulling out straw then realizing she'd pulled out too much and having to start over on each leg until her little straw wolf could just barely stand on it's own. Incubus returned and seemed to struggle with his own wolf, but Desponia kept her focus on her little figure, the tail was easy enough, she just shoved a little bundle of straw up the add of the torso but the neck and head gave her a bit more trouble. She was just at the point of deciding it was "good enough" when Incubus spoke.

And despite herself Desponia laughed, or well, she snorted. She couldn't have said when she'd last actually laughed, if ever but the sound that exploded from her nose was clearly still in amusement. "I think luckily for us, they don't expect us to take them home." He voice was dry but there was a bare hint of amusement in her tone. Incubus may have been the first wolf on Boreas to hear anything but distain or bordom from her. Probably better not to look too deep into that. "Oh, you don't plan to sign your work?" She said sacastically, digging a claw into the dirt and giving her doll two unevenly sized eyes and deciding that was good enough.

""

Image by ArtByBeta
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.