size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Statue 5 Worship
10-30-2022, 03:36 PM
Kashi hadn't been alive long enough to know that it wasn't supposed to be fall every so often. He thought the lands just came pre-falled and that they were like that all the time. And Mom had offered to travel to see a pretty statue, so Kashi was down to go wherever, which happened to be really really really far. At least Jack had come also, that usually made it fun. When they finally did see the statue, people were giving her all sorts of treats and goodies. It was probably because she was very pretty- Mom said you could get a lot in life by being pretty and batting your eyelashes, but she said it like it was a bad thing, which Kashi thought was weird because it seemed like the perfect plan for someone as pretty as he was- and his siblings too. His momma was not very pretty, but he loved her anyways. Maybe she could fight and do cool things like that, but Kashi was pretty and if he could get away blinking really fast at people when he wanted things, then he'd take it.

When they got to the front, a funny looking animal said some stuff and then their mom talked to the statue like it was alive, which was pretty funny, but that's what everyone was doing. She even told the statue to choose her favorite. "Hi Miss Mommy," Kashi said, stepping forward and puffing like a show dog so the stone woman could see how beautiful he was- just like her. "You should pick me, because I think you're very pretty and I think your kids are pretty too and I think we'd get along probably." Then he did The Thing. The thing his mother hated. He batted his eyelashes at her.

NPC:
The pup, unaware perhaps of his mother’s lack of belief, offers himself. He shows honesty, unlike his mother. A tenrec crawls up to softly pat him on the head, offering him some goodies before ushering him away. Hopefully someone will knock some sense into his mother.

You receive:
Date Night Kit
Staff: note when claimed

466 Gemstones Automatically Added

Inheritance Pass
Staff: note when claimed