size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
10-30-2022, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2022, 02:16 PM by Nyx. Edited 2 times in total.)
Calico Jack happily trots after his mom, glad to be out on an adventure with her and Kashi. His mother had said they were going to see a god that lives in a statue and, while Jack knew nothing about gods or why they like to live in statues, he had been excited to join his mother and brother on the journey. When it is their turn to greet the statue, Cal steps up with his family, tail wagging slowly as he looks over the alabaster wolf and her pups.

Sparrow’s next words have the patchwork pup’s ears falling flat against his skull as his icy gaze flicks over to her. Had he been bad? Did he do something that had brought this on? Kashi immediately steps forward and introduces himself but Jack hangs back, observing his brother as he offers himself to the statue will fighting back the dread that builds in his gut. Once his brother bats his eyelashes (but why?) Jack steps forward, dipping his head in greeting as he says, “Hello. ‘m Calico Jack. Pleasure to meet you.”

Gaze flicks over to his brother as the calico pup exhales, silently hoping that he can still see Nico no matter what happens. Turning his full attention to the gods that rests in the stone, Calico straightens up and says, “I will do my best to protect you and your family. If you chose me, I will spend my days as your guardian.” While his words are poised and confident, uncertainty rolls across his features as he wonders if this means that he will be turned into stone for all eternity.

Thoughts once again turn to his friend Nico and he silently prays that the coyote pup will understand. Stretching one leg forward, the boy dips into a deep bow, curling his neck so his forehead against the ground. Hopefully, the statue cannot see the tears that fall silently into the grass.

"Calico Jack"

NPC:
Like his brother, this calico wolf offers himself, although more timidly. The way he hold himself! The way he still goes along with it. At least, unlike his brother, he has in mind to be somewhat afraid, poor thing. The tenrec moves from his brother to him and ruffles the hair on his head, giving him a gift and urging him in the direction of his brother, “Go play, and give us no mind, young wolf.”

You receive:
440 Gemstones Automatically Added

Inheritance Pass
Staff: Used to inherit retractable obsidian claws from Alastor to Malico