size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
10-30-2022, 11:08 PM

Remus nodded in agreement as Maverick mentioned how he had seen lands where fall came early before, but not like this. "It's also so... contained. Sure, I've seen places have different climates at the same time, but not like this. It's almost like there's a cut off between this territory and the next now." As they walked he looked up through the trees, spotting a couple of various birds and rodents that he could have sworn were watching them. If the landscape wasn't so picturesque and beautiful he probably would have been more unsettled than he was. Instead he found himself starting to enjoy the slow drifting of the falling leaves, the crisp smell that autumn always brought, and the sound of the water rushing by partnered with the soft rustling of leaves. "You know, with all the traveling I've been doing in the last year or two I haven't really been in one place long enough to see a whole cycle of seasons from one perspective," he mentioned conversationally, starting to think back on what had gotten him up to this point. After a quiet pause, his ears flicked and he mused, "I wonder if it's like this wherever my brother's at right now."

"Remus Armada"