size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
10-31-2022, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2022, 09:00 AM by Aresenn. Edited 1 time in total.)
As Aresenn had sat up, his eyes settled on his father as the man drifted inside their den and closed the distance. The boy was comforted by his father's embrace, though he sat rigidly and wasn't entirely sure how to react. It was some semblance of normal, at the very least, and he was grateful for it. "If you say so." He agreed. Though, the sentiment didn't immediately cure his worry either.

He stifled a yawn, trying to shake away any evidence that he had been tired. Especially when Ignis offered to take him to do anything that he wanted to do today. He was flooded with excitement, forcing himself on sleep clumsy paws. "I'm ready!" He insisted, not wanting to waste any time. But as for what they should do ... it took him a moment to decide. The jealousy that he had felt towards Jack for his mom teaching him how to fight still hung with him in the back of his mind. So perhaps they could spend some time trying to remedy that. "Teach me something about how to fight?" It started out as a firm statement, but his tone shifted into something more of a question- even though it didn't quite make sense. Regardless, he hoped that his father would comply. "Calico Jack showed me how to do a defensive stance ..." He said, immediately staggering his paws to a shoulder-length distance, and flexing his arms and legs to lower himself a little ways to the ground to demonstrate. He held the position for a few moments before relaxing back to a normal stance. "but that's not really fighting. It's just trying not to get toppled over." Aresenn finished, a little more pointedly. His golden gaze settled on his father's face, doing his best to read any expression that presented.