Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
10-31-2022, 09:30 AM
Aresenn nodded along as Calico Jack offered a little more detailed explanation on the benefit of gripping the ground with your toes before you lunge. And once it was all said aloud, it made perfect sense to him. But when he said that they should put his new skill to the test, a pang of uncertainty filled his chest. But he would do his best to conceal that with a determined expression. "I'll give it my best shot." The Praetor boy vowed.

In that moment, his golden gaze was trained on his new friend. He watched with curiosity as Jack took a position a little further away. Even with the distance, the calico boy made his voice clear- giving further instructions on how they were going to start their spar. Though his last statement did leave him with a nervous edge. "I won't!" Aresenn insisted. He hoped that Jack would try not to do the same.

Aresenn adopted the defensive stance he was just taught. Slightly staggering his legs apart, roughly shoulder width apart. He flexed his toes into the sand once more to test out the action, before releasing. He flexed his knees and elbows to lower himself to the ground in preparation to make a quick movement. And when he felt that he was ready, he absorbed his weight on his haunches for a moment as he hit the sand with his front paws- almost like a much more rigid play bow, before correcting himself back into this defensive stance to prepare for whatever Jack had in store.

Aresenn vs Calico Jack for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual