size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022
11-01-2022, 12:02 AM

Would the adults let the two pups wander about out here at night? “Probably not.” Thorn shrugged, “but I wanted to now when thinking of what I should grab to take to a room to show you” The boy realized shrugging had to of been pointless a moment later.  His gaze swept around the terrain.  “That means some things are pointless.  No grass or rocks, stuff like that.”

When she mentioned a butterfly the boy nodded quickly, “sure, but I think I need to go back home first.  If I bite it I’ll probably crush it.  I need something to catch it and carry it back in.” Even as Thorn said it he was trying to figure out what would do the job. “Anyway, I’ll figure something out.  So give me an hour and we’ll meet in the most northern guest room.  I’ll close the curtains and make sure the fireplace is out and then I’ll show off whatever treasures I catch.” Thorn eyed another bee and reminded himself that wouldn't work well.  Well, unless he did just catch it in something but if it got lose it might be mad?  Maybe there were even things in the castle his new friend would like to see? This was going to take a lot of thought.

"Thorn Carpathius"