Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-15-2013, 02:56 PM

She was the only blood family that he had left and at times it felt like she was slipping away from him. Their new positions had the two busy and unable to see each other, but they had to remedy that. The siblings were beginning to climb up in age and one day or another, one of them could get sick and no longer be on this earth. It was a morbid way of thinking and he shouldn't have been thinking like that, but he had to in order to get himself to realize that he needed to spend as much time with Loccian as possible before it was too late.

A smile would grace her grey lips as she turned towards him, pressing her nose to his before pulling back, expressing the absence that she felt towards him as well. So much has changed brother... Had I been told what was held in my future back home, I would have never believed it. He would follow her grey gaze with his own golden one, silently gazing out towards the lake. Indeed it has sister. Could you have ever imagined us making a name for ourselves in our very own pack and thriving so well? Never in his wildest dreams would he ever thought he would become a normal member of a pack once again; not after what he'd done back in their home land.

Talk like this