Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
11-01-2022, 12:44 PM

The young Seere had been out gathering herbs when she found the underground river. Along with the beauty of this strange place there is also an abundance of valerian plants and the monochrome girl had quickly set about digging up several of the root bulbs. She works, a soft hum filling the air as she goes. The leather satchel she uses to carry her medical supplies begins to grow full and the girl wraps the last of the roots in a piece of cloth before adding it to her bag.

Dusting off her paws, Seere stands and prepares to leave when a whine catches her attention. Mismatched eyes turn to find the form of wolf further away, near the water’s edge and, judging from her posture and her hovering companions, there is something going on. Moving toward them slowly with a warm, friendly smile on her lips, the girl says, “Hello! I heard your whine. Are you okay? Do you need any help? I’m a healer.”

She offers her help, still uncertain if other’s want her help since she is so young. Eyes look to the woman’s swollen abdomen and notes the way the muscles roll and the girl excitedly chirps, “Ah! You’re having puppies! I can totally help with that! If you would like. Oh, my name is Seere, by the way.” Mismatched gaze flicks to the woman’s cougar and wolverine companions before she adds, “I won’t hurt you or your friends. I promise.”

It seems important to say that since the woman doesn’t know her and her companions are probably fiercely protective of her in this state. For good measure, the girl stops and brings a paw up to cross her heart before waiting to be allowed to approach.

"Seere  Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.