size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
11-01-2022, 03:46 PM

Andromeda dreams of the stars in the night sky. She walks out, in the inky blackness of space, among the planets and touches the very stardust of creation. As she runs her paw through a nebula, the pup feels someone gently poke her nose and the dream shatters to pieces. Reality takes hold, pulling the girl into the waking world where she sleepily blinks her eyes open to find her mother’s face near her own. A soft, loving smile appears on the pup’s lips as her mother whispers to her and gestures for her follow.

Pale blue eyes widen in excitement as the pup quickly unravels herself from her siblings and begins to follow after her horned mother. A headache is already blooming in the area where two small bumps have appeared on her head but it does not stop Andy from being with her mom. Small paws carry her alongside Zee and, when they reach the laid out hide, the pup eagerly sat down, looking up to her mother with youthful joy and anticipation. It seems like she hasn’t had much time to be alone with Zee and she is grateful for this.

Her mother’s question has the pup’s lips turning downward as the pain slides to the front of her mind and Andy absently rubs a paw across the two small bumps that have appeared. After a moment she says, “I’m okay momma. Just… my head hurts sometimes. And these things get itchy.” Big puppy eyes look up at Zee as she rubs the tiny nubs again, frowning at the discomfort that they cause her. However, just as quickly as the frown had appeared, a smile blooms in its place and she coos, “Am I going to be like you?” A paw points to her mother’s horns in question excitement taking hold at the thought.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.