size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
11-01-2022, 10:40 PM

Andy tilts her head as the pup speaks of training, eyes falling to the stick once more as the pup then goes on to explain about wanting to be a weapon master someday. A grin appears on the girl’s purple lips as he speaks of his dad and she nods, saying, “Yeah, my dad has told us stories about him and his sword! It has a name… ember… stone? No, uh… flame… shard?” The girl flounders as she tries to pull up the name of the famous sword that the leader of the Hallows wields.

Luckily, the conversation swiftly moves on and she wags her tail when he asks if she likes to fight or race. A giggle spills out as Andromeda shrugs her shoulders, saying, “I have sparred a few times and have killed a couple predators. It would be cool to try and fight against your stick! Maybe, learn somethin’ new. Ya know?” Head tilts in silent question, as her eyes sparkle with excitement before she quickly adds, “Oh, and I like to run so I would totally race you!”

The Carpathius pup then offers to show her around and the purple girl chirps happily, “Yeah! And after that, maybe a race or a spar! Or both!” A wide grin is on her lips as she moves to follow the pup wherever he leads.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.