An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
11-02-2022, 01:26 AM
The first to arrive was the very enthusiastic Thorn. “Hello, yes, and you’ll see.” He said with a friendly chuckle, grinning at the black and blue wolf, and glanced down at the ‘sword’ the boy had strewn together with sticks and vines. Hmmm. He would consider what he could do to get the boy something a little better. But that was a thought for later. His eyes moved to the young purple girl as she slunk to the group, hiding behind Thorn. As she tried to blend in behind the crowd of one, Mercury realised his mistake and gave a soft chuckle. “You're welcome here, little one. What’s your name?” He said, attempting to encourage her out of her place behind Thorn.

“Good morning, Talyssa, I’ll get to that in a moment” he promised the friendly tawny pup that arrived next. He first wanted to see if there were any other pups… ah, yes. The little black dust mite. The dark wolf made her way to the front, and kept her silence. Mercury let his eyes rove across the pups for a moment. So small, and determined. “Alright class. For those of you that don’t know - “ the purple pup was the only one he didn’t know in the group “-me, I’m Mercury Ermis, a Knight here. [b] “Now, there's a wonderfully even amount of you here today, so I want you to pick a partner and pair off. Face each other with a few feet between you. I want you to consider the wolf opposite you. Their height, their build. I want you to think of what stance your opposite should take, and what would benefit them. Ready, go!” he said, watching the pups.

"Mercury"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]