size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-02-2022, 03:56 AM

Once Talyssa realized that it was only her aunt, the girl leaned into the affections, hugging Bo's foreleg. Ugh... Bowen loved these pups so, so much. She placed another quick kiss between her nieces ears, but let the girl go as she pulled away to look at the fountain. The child admitted that there was a lot going on inside, but something else seemed to be bothering her. A moment later, she confessed that she'd upset her father. Bo slid down to lay on her belly, dark sable paws hanging over the edge, her toes in the water. She gently nosed Talyssa's cheek comfortingly. "Love, I make your daddy mad all the time. He loves you and if he was upset, it's because he cares about you so much. Everything will be okay. Promise." Bowen knew that there was no way that Artorias could stay upset at such a darling child, especially when she realized that she'd done wrong.

The topic shifted a bit and Talyssa questioned her. Bowen's soft laughter filled the air and she shook her head with a smile, emerald eyes lifting at the corners. "Darling, what do you think I'm doing out here?" With a pull of her head, she motioned for the pup to lay beside her on the wide stones of the fountain. They were both small enough to rest there comfortably, though Talyssa wouldn't be small forever.

"It's perfectly fine to need a moment to yourself. Sometimes having so many wolves around can feel a bit overwhelming." Bowen knew about that all too well. She lacked a lot of social skills that she should have acquired at a young age, but having been kidnapped and sold... she missed out on that and had to take a crash course in the social arts. "Never feel bad about stepping away to breathe, okay? If you ever feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed, you come find me and we'll go breathe together, alright?" She wanted her nieces and nephews to be able to count on her. They were so very, very important to her.

"Speech"|| "Romanian"

[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]