size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
11-02-2022, 10:14 PM
When she met her brother's gaze, she quickly looked away as a heat flushed to her face. She wasn't scared to leave home! She just wasn't ready to go too far yet. A small twinge of anxiety poked her in the chest. But she was grateful that Thorn didn't push her to explain. Instead, he had mentioned the beach. She had seen it many times- through the windows in the Great Hall, but she had never explored it. "Yeah, I think I would like the beach." Talyssa softly agreed, thinking about what the sand would feel like to her paws.

When Thorn mentioned the grove, she hesitated before thinking of a response. "I'll go with you to to the grove another time, I bet Momma is worried." In reality she didn't know that for sure or not. But it felt like the easiest explanation for now. Though, she didn't linger on it for much longer. Her pale blue gaze roved the grassland around her. She imagined it would be easy to get turned around if you weren't paying attention- since it looked very similar all the way through.

As they circled back, they took a different path. At some point along the way, she found a game trail that caught her interest. It was easier to walk too. But before she had too much time to investigate it, her brother vocalized his daydream aloud of what it would be like when they were older. "I know, I can't wait!" Lyssie answered excitedly. Looking to her brother- she immediately thought of the knight she had met as he spoke. "My friend, Balthier, said that he has sailed lots of places on his raft- and he said there are a lot of really cool places out there. Maybe if we ask, he'll take us out on it one day." The man seemed very nice, and she couldn't think of a reason why he would refuse. Perhaps between herself and her brother they could convince him together.

Just as Thorn called out his finding, a brown and whited spotted feather caught her attention stuck to some of the thicker grasses. "That's cool!" Talyssa called out as she quickly closed the distance between herself and her target. "Look at this feather!" She enthusiastically announced as she pulled it free from the undergrowth. She didn't know what kind of bird it came from, but it was certainly a big one.