size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
11-02-2022, 11:01 PM

Andy sheepishly speaks of hearing adults about this place and the younger pup gives a knowing nod. In that moment, an understanding seems to form between them as the other girl settles in and shares her name. A warm smile touches Andromeda’s lips as the purple pup dips her head in greeting. Taly goes on to explain about how she has never seen them like this and the stargazing pup nods in understanding, saying, “This is the best view I have seen. There is nothing to obscure them, like trees or even the castle. Here they seem… endless.”

Pale blue eyes shift upward as they quietly observe the heavenly bodies, enjoying the celestial dance that the night sky provides. She points out Polaris to the young Carpathius pup and her gaze drifts down to Taly as she explains about it being in the North. The earthen girl is very smart and understands that she can follow Polaris to go North. Andromeda grins dipping her head in acknowledgment as she softly says, “That is correct. Polaris will lead you straight and true. All the others stars may change but that one,” a purple paw lifts to Polaris as she says, “will always be there.”

With that her gaze returns to Taly and Andy says, “You know, he has a story. A lot of the stars do. Whether they are real or not…” she shrugs her purple shoulders before saying, “well, I think that it helps give comfort. Ya know?” A soft shyness fills the purple pup’s form as she reveals things that she normally never shares with anyone. The stars are special to her in a way that many cannot seem to comprehend. Clearing her throat, she says, “Now, Polaris there was a great guardian. A huge, hulking white wolf that helped any and all who needed his guidance. He never led anyone astray.”

As she talks, her pale blue gaze returns to the bright, shining north star, offering him a smile as she says, “When his time on this earth came to an end, the gods put him up there so he could keep guiding wolves.” Andy watches the star for a moment, noticing the way it sparkles and shines in the crisp autumn night. Glancing to Taly, she quickly says, “Oh, uh, I’m not boring you, am I? I can stop.” The only other wolf she has met in her life (so far) that has the same love of heavens as her is her mother, Zee. However, Andromeda is always eager to share her knowledge with others.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.