size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
11-02-2022, 11:23 PM
As Bowen lowered herself to her belly, Talyssa gave her a sideways glance. Shuffling over ever so slightly to give her aunt plenty of room to join her comfortably, before her attention settled on their muddled reflections in the water. Though, that didn't last long. When she felt the touch on her cheek, she turned into it. "You do?!" Lyssie asked in surprise and delight. Something about the thought of her father being mad at his sister was funny to her. She imagined it to be quite similar when she got mad at Thorn or Dusk ... but grown-ups. "He doesn't send you to your room too, does he?" She asked seriously, but couldn't help the outpouring of giggles and broad smiles that ensued. The thought ran rapid through her vivid imagination. In her head, it was certainly a ridiculous sight to behold. But as the lull between them grew, the hilarity faded. Until the cheshire grin of hers disappeared altogether. "He forgave me, but I still didn't like it." Talyssa said pointedly. Those first few moments of genuine annoyance and disappointment were ever apparent in her memory.

Bowen's laughter brought a flush to her cheeks. A sheepish grin took over her features as she was a question as if the answer should be obvious. Maybe it was. She shrugged a little before Bowen indicated for her to settle in closer. Talyssa lowered herself to her elbows, settling in a parallel position to her aunt as she listed to the older fae explain. "Oh, okay. Good." The Carpathius girl said softly. Partially in response, but mostly to reassure herself. Though any leftover doubt was quickly swept away with her aunt's next statement. "Okay!" She responded a little more enthusiastically. Ears perking up a bit as the offer resonated with her.

She leaned in a little more tightly to her Aunt's side for a moment before righting herself once more. "I love you, Aunt Bowen."