An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
11-03-2022, 06:55 PM

Gwynevere was ducked down behind one of the cots, cleaning up a bowl of water that had spilled with Blue when she heard the door to the infirmary open and a quiet voice calling out her name. Her ears perked and she lifted her head, spotting Rudyard's wife in the doorway. Artorias had mentioned to her the day before that their brother and sister-in-law had returned home and that Fern was expecting so she had already planned on seeking out the gray-hued woman, but in seemed that Fern had gratefully come seeking her out instead. She smiled and waved Fern in with one gray-tipped paw. "Fern! Come in! I'll be with you in just a moment." She passed off another dry towel to the black lemur that was helping her and picked up the bowl that had tipped over before walking over to the large desk where she did the majority of her work.

She turned to Fern then with a soft smile. "Well, congratulations," she said as she stepped over to her, glancing over her rounded belly to begin trying to gauge how far along Fern was. Since she had been away for the majority of her early pregnancy it was going to be hard to have an exact guess, but it was obvious she was pretty far along by now. "How have you been feeling? Any pains, cramps, nausea?" she questioned as she went to go grab a couple of supplemental herbs and vitamins, figuring it was better to get her on a regimen of them regardless of whether they were starting them late or not.

"Gwynevere Carpathius"