size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!1K
11-03-2022, 07:11 PM

ooc. a month late? v on brand for me. Sorry for the wait!!

They shared a brief, tender moment that he didn't realize he had craved until it was at hand. She cracked a joke about her delayed visit, and he waved it away with a gentle flick of the wrist that was only interrupted when she admitted she'd been.. naked? For an entire season? There was definitely a story there.. He cast the thought aside when he noticed the way her quills were all bristling along her hackles, and the frenzy beginning to flicker in her eyes. He hadn't expected her to admit she'd had children, it came as a great shock. He fought the surprise that immediately rose to his features down into something more akin to intrigue, just a slight rise in his brows and a forward tilt to his ears. All at once it was all tumbling from Modesty's lips. She was looking for their mother, so she and her mate could be properly married. He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again when he realized his sister was far from finished. The children were all missing, somehow. Searching for a missing sister? Someone named Gil was hunting for the boys, who were probably out hunting for the sister. Right. Well, that was.. certainly a lot to handle.

He watched her centre herself, sucking in a deep breath and deliberately flattening her hackles. Modesty offered a brief description of the missing child, who sounded just as blessed by God as he would expect from one of his sisters. Faith's gentle glow, Modesty's unique horns, and feline paws. All blessings bestowed upon a child who wore the mottled pelage of an Abraxas. Shouldn't be easy to miss, if he were to go looking for her. There was an unmistakable desperation in his sister's voice when she asked if he'd seen such a child in the area. He wished he could reach out and pluck up the child from thin air to simply hand over, to put an end to her search right then and there. But he couldn't. With a forlorn sigh, the decorated wraith shook his head lightly. "I'm sorry Modesty, I haven't." he admitted, reaching out with a dainty paw to hook his digits lightly around her thick forelimb. "Come, have a rest. You must be exhausted." he beckoned with a tip of his head to the woods behind them. Two toned eyes met as he searched her gaze, silently pleading with her to take a moment from her search. "We haven't seen one another in so long, let me get you a drink. Maybe I can send Hallux with you for the remainder of your trip, to help you look for the little one." he added, offering a slight tug of his sister's wrist.

"Pontifex" || "Hallux" || "Pollux"

Pontifex's companions are a female Pesquet's Parrot named Hallux and a male Emperor Tamarin named Pollux, who are nearby and likely within earshot unless otherwise mentioned.