gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
11-03-2022, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2022, 08:53 PM by Talyssa. Edited 2 times in total.)
It wasn't long after she had arrived, that her sister, Dusk, showed up as well. She watched behind a pale blue gaze as the obsidian fae stomped her way to the front with blatant disregard for the rest of the group- except Andy, who was acknowledged with a shoulder check. Talyssa's eyes briefly narrowed at the disturbance before returning her full attention to Mercury.

In response to her greeting, the larger man promised that everything would be revealed shortly. She would just have to work to contain her excitement for a little longer. When it became clear that there were no other puppies coming to answer the call, he began. Mercury introduced himself as a knight of the Hallows, and she couldn't help herself but to call out a question from where she sat. "How did you become a knight?" The fawn and white fae asked with genuine curiosity. She wasn't too interested in fighting but was intrigued by Merc himself. "How long have you been here with Momma and Daddy?" She asked again. Not really caring whether the requested information was relevant to the lesson or not. It was just the questions that popped into her mind.

When he asked them to pair off though, she was aware that Thorn and Andy had gravitated toward each other. So, she would partner with Dusk. As far as size went, the two Carpathius girls were very similar, however, the sparing thing didn't come naturally to her. "I think if Dusk was coming to beat me up, I would just run away." Talyssa giggled as she stood up on clumsy paws to face her sister. Not sure of exactly what was being expected of her. "I have no idea what she would do if I came for her." The entire line of thought was ridiculous because she would never challenge Dusk. Also, she didn't think she could predict her sister even if she had to. "But I think it would also end in me running away."