size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Fail!Ooh La La
11-04-2022, 04:21 AM

Kore fights with all his heart but the big woman comes out the winner. She grins at him and the boy offers a disappointed but pleased grin and her words about him kicking everyone’s ass pulls a happy laugh from the galaxy-hued boy. The lady moves back with her companions allowing him room to get up and Kore swiftly regains his paws, shaking out his coat before facing her with a happy grin.

The lady offers her name, Bellamy and those of her companions, Ears and Whiskers, and the boy’s gaze moves over each of them in turn offering a polite dip of his head while saying, “My name is Kore Regni and it is a pleasure to meet you Bellamy, Ears, and Whiskers.” Allowing his gaze to linger on her friends, the boy jokes, “You, know. If I had such loyal and amazing companions as you two, I bet I would have won.”

A wink is given to Ears and Whiskers before he suddenly looks to Bellamy with shock on his features as he realizes what he said and says, “Uh, not to take away from your win or belittle your accomplishment…” Kore suddenly realizes how woefully inadequate his social skills are since they have been mostly limited to his brother and sister. Heat creeps up his neck as Bellamy speaks but he still cracks a grin at her as he nods, casting a quick glance at her belly in hopes that he had not injured the unborn pups.

Gaze turns back up to her as he says, “Fighting is always something that has interested me greatly. Unfortunately, due to life taking a weird turn, I haven’t really had time to practice as much as I wanted. And my brother and sister got kind of fed up with me trying to spar with them all the time.” A soft laugh tumbles uncertainly from his lips as he thinks of his family, wondering where everyone has wound up and if they are okay.

"Kore Regni"