just a girl

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
10-15-2013, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2013, 08:27 PM by Kaprasíus.)

The world continued to sway and wobble, and the only thing that stopped the nauseating motion was to roll over onto his back and watch her from an upside-down point of view. Oh, everything made much more sense this way! The smile grew, tongue lolling quite comically from his mouth as he lay there, still for the moment. No longer did she seem quite so guarded, but rather amused by his antics, which only made him feel more at ease and silly. Though he was carefree at heart, it was uncommon to see him so utterly relaxed.

She stated she was a rogue, and he couldn't help but let a near-giggle slip from his lips, a joyful and light sound. "And I am Dagr himself, descended from the heavens to banish night from its reign; merely to let you grace the earth with your undeniable beauty." He teased, oh so charmingly, enjoying her humble words. She claimed that she had only recently left her father, upon reaching sexual maturity. Her words excited him, that he would not deny -- but his vision seemed incapable of staying calm for long, and he found his gaze drifting. Still the tree grasped with its ugly gnarled branches at her, and he fought the urge to flip onto his belly and lash out at them, feeling suddenly protective of her.

"I am glad you enjoy it," he said with a hearty laugh, his lyrics genuine. "I am here to please and to serve." Women so pure were to be treasured and lathered in whatever they so desired; he truly saw her as a goddess in the flesh. Perhaps it was due to the altered state of consciousness he found himself slipping deeper into; he was too far gone to consider this possibility.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.
Katja is also welcome in any and all of his threads, without warning.
He also has a bush viper companion named Jǫrmungandr.