Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-05-2022, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2022, 02:26 PM by Banshee. Edited 4 times in total.)

INTRODUCTION

Helllllo! I am Kara and I bring to you a potential adopt! My girl Banshee has been gone since Y14 and I'd like to bring her back. Buttttt, with some little ones to accompany her. There will be ONE 6 month old pup (born autumn y17) available for adoption as I will be playing the second. I'd love for this to be a tight knit group with plenty of threads and plots to go around. Thus, I'd prefer the pup be rather active and involved with their family. If you end up adopting this pup I will take it back if it is not posted at least once every three months or if the character is set to inactive. Any designs provided by me must remain on site. Feel free to provide your own design and/or add mutations. Importantly the character will require a rogue pup pass, I am willing to help with the gems if needed! I am going to keep this open for at least a week if not longer, depending on the number of applicants.

BRIEF HISTORY

-- TW: Domestic Emotional Abuse --

Banshee has been gone for around 3 years (IC time.) In that time she met a Wolf named Daevar. Being the hopeless romantic she is the girl fell for him fast. They lived together in peace in a small band of Wolves and everything seemed wonderful. The male had always been a smidge jealous, but nothing horribly intolerable. Until she found out she was pregnant. Daevar became possessive and controlling. Suddenly Banshee would get griped at for spending too much time with other males or adventuring off on her own. Later into her pregnancy she found herself only having contact with Daevar for days on end. Especially since she experienced a rather hard final term with lots of aches and pains, she wasn't very mobile to begin with. This seclusion continued on and did a number on Ban's mental health. This pattern carried on even when she gave birth. He was rather controlling about who saw the pups and how they were to be raised.

The day the pups were old enough to venture from their den Banshee decided to take them on a walk to the creek. It was not but a five minute stroll down a well walked path. It was a wonderful, clear, day and the little group enjoyed their time greatly. That is until she returned to find a frantic Daevar. The male was horrified to find she had left without telling him where she went and ended up shouting at her in front of the pups enough to make them cower and retreat to the back of the den. This was the moment Banshee finally realized she needed to get out.

Banshee knew she couldn't up and leave with such young pups. They would never make the trip to her homeland. Thus, she patiently waited for the pups to be half a year in age and for a solid plan. - Banshee selected a night in which Daevar left to go on a much needed hunt. It was cool morning at the very beginning of winter. As soon as she watched him disappear into the distance Ban gathered her children and instructed them thoroughly to follow her every instruction. After a few anxiety filled minutes of contemplation Banshee made the escape. The small group left in the opposite direction of Daevar and quickly made way to swamplands she knew were not too far away. The woman masked their scents with a mud bath and then they were off. Never looking back.

PERSONALITY

I am keeping this relatively open for creative freedom. Banshee's alignment is true neutral but is from a darker aligned family. She would have raised these children with love and affection while also pushing them to be ambitious and to chase their dreams. Their father on the other hand was rather harsh on the children. Prone to getting annoyed when they whined too much or asked too many questions. He would often speak of how Banshee babied them too much and how they'd grow to be soft. He was just all around a toxic ***hole and that mentality would likely impact the pups in one way or another. This is up to you to decide. My only request is that the siblings are close to one another and that carries on for some time until IC development impacts their bond.

PLANS

My current plan for this little group is for Banshee to bring them back to the Armada. That is where she lived years ago before leaving and she'd hope to find some sort of refuge there until she figured out what she wanted to do. Their future depends on their reception at the borders. - That being said Banshee's sister is Recluse, leader of Harabi. Ban does not know her sister has a pack but she will eventually learn this information and there will be quite the reunion. Beyond these two plots I just plan on Banshee trying to get them on their feet again so they can all focus on leading a much more free life.

DESIGNS

[Image: banbabe_1_by_karabearrr_dfh2vsl-fullview...Or6gyuwn4s]
[Image: banbabe_2_by_karabearrr_dfh2vsi-fullview...Nt_QLOww94]
[Image: banbabe_4_by_karabearrr_dfh2vsg-fullview...wzOAaPqsik]
[Image: banbabe_6_by_karabearrr_dfh2vs4-fullview...O1gYiBi2N0]
[Image: banbabe_7_by_karabearrr_dfh2vry-fullview...ObZ43N0gL8]
[Image: banbabe_8_by_karabearrr_dfh2vrv-fullview...LjGMR8upcs]

Keep in mind some of these will require a odd color marking pass! Also, an albinism pass for the albino design.

NAMES

I'd prefer to keep within the normal Klein naming conventions. Spooky, occult, or mystical. Here are some examples: Shade, Hysteria, Eerie, Mirage, Mist, Veil, Whisper, Divine, Ethereal.

APPLICATION FORM

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Visual reference and Size/Build
[b]Personality:[/b] 150 words
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Plans/Plots:[/b]

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]