gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-05-2022, 04:31 PM

Whiskers was the one to chuckle at the young man’s remark. “You might have, yes. We have worked with Bells for years now. Having companions are just one part of the puzzle. You need to be able to work together.” The badger tipped her head to Kore. “Something to keep in mind for next time, perhaps. Bellamy does like to keep her skills regarding such things sharp.” At this Bellamy grinned as well, and added on. “We’d be happy to help you guys get going together too. Teach the next generation and whatnot, you know?”

None of them minded the little joke at all. In fact, they were pleased to have met a good fighter, after all. Especially Bellamy. She could tell how he glanced toward her belly quickly and she shakes her head with a smile. “Don’t worry, Kore, they’ll be alright.” She promises him. Though pregnant females would not typically fight they still could do so. Same with hunting - not every femme had a mate or had a mate that was capable of providing for her growing hunger.

His next words caught Bellamy’s attention and she gave a small nod. “Life has a funny way of throwing us for a loop, so I can understand that.” Then, thinking for but a moment, she adds something else. “I am making a pack soon, a place that will be called Ethne. If you are ever wandering, and notice our borders, feel free to call on me. I’d be happy to spar with you again any time you want.” Her smile widened into a full-blown grin. “Can’t let someone so eager in the art of fighting grow rusty from lack of someone to fight with, can we?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.