size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
11-06-2022, 01:02 AM

Relief washed over the man as Venom spoke. "And I accept.” A little grin twitched at his lips as he offered a nod. But, she continued on the Incubus consumed her vocals eagerly. He expected nothing less from the Queen as she continued on. Informing him that he'd need to prove himself and he'd be given the rank of Apprentice. Incubus didn't expect to be given anything much above that so he wasn't disappointed. Plus, Apprentice was far better then sauntering around his new home with the rank of peasant.

Incubus allowed her to finish before nodding once more. "More then acceptable, Empress." He had no room to try and talk his way up to a higher rank. Incubus knew he needed to work on his skills and show that he'd be a good addition to the pack before any of that. That being said, if he had anything to do with it he wouldn't remain low on the totem pole for long.

Pink and blue eyes slipped over his half-sibling with curiosity. Incubus was officially a member of Ashen once again, but he was curious as to what it had become in his absence. "How is Ashen doing? It has been a long time since I stepped paw into this territory and I am sure a lot has changed. I know our mother left some time ago... That was shocking to discover..." Inc's gaze was a little softer in those moments. He was speaking to her as a sibling, while maintaining respect, but in hopes of learning more on what he's missed. "Why did she leave Ashen?"

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]