size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-06-2022, 02:36 AM
Widow legs moved as fast as she could, stumbling through the thick vegetation of the eerie forest. The world around her spun as she collapsed in pain, gasping for breath as her vision faded into a flash of white pain. As her sight came back to her, she pulled herself to her feet. Crawling through the grasses and branches, she finally found the strength to stand though it wasn't for long. No more than a few minutes later, the woman collapsed again but this time she couldn't find the strength to even right herself.

Panting, a violent contraction tortured her again. She cried out in pain as she pawed at the ground, claws digging into the dirt as she tried to escape the pain. Her eyes rolled back as the pain suddenly shifted, nearly passing out from the birth of just a small child. Of course, she wasn't aware that it was happening. Of course she knew by now that she was pregnant, but she hadn't expected this and was certainly too lost in the pain to realize it.

Widow was given a few moments of rest before it would all start over, only ten fold. The cramping started again, small in comparison at first before seemingly multiplying in severity with each passing second. She finally screamed as the final hardly recognizable, stillborn puppy was forced from her body, her head slamming into the dirt as the pain began to fade. Eyes fluttered closed, not even aware of the single living puppy weakly crying after breaking free from its protective sac as she fell unconscious.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle 2022 | Art © Fox 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022