size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
11-06-2022, 05:48 PM

Corbin had been summoning a cousin, a wolf.  Someone brave and the boy imagined large and really strong.  When a voice called to him Corbin turned his head expecting to see such a form appearing from the watery depths.  And the enthusiasm drained out at first because he was looking at, a frog??

With the shock of a frog talking it took a moment to realize it wasn’t a frog instead of a wolf but the wolf talking from the frog. Why couldn’t he see Melanthios?  That was weird. “Soo, um, a frog?”  Corbin lay his head so that it rested on the top of the water, tickling along his jaw. Surprise wore off and he grinned, “Hey that’s pretty cool!  So now you can breathe underwater!” He was right!  Ghosts could breathe underwater!

“Well, I am brave,” Corbin decided he had to agree with the spirit on that account, “buuut, I was just summoning for spirit of a family member so I’m not sure if that’s really my bravest moment.”  The boy grinned next, “So, dad made it sound like you were pretty awesome.  You saved him once too, when there was a volcano.  So I wanted to meet you.  I was kind of hoping to see what you had looked like…” the last line dragged out, “But I guess this is still cool.  Anyway, I’m gonna become a great fighter when I grow up.  I thought you might have cool stories to tell me about.  And, you know, meet another member of my family.  Cause family is important.”

"Family"
[Image: PllexzO.png]