size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
11-06-2022, 07:31 PM

Fia sighed and wiggled a little more in the grasses before she fully settled, but even before that a quiet voice came from beside her and her head flicked instantly but not frightenedly at the boy beside her. Maybe he was here before she had laid down, his dark form blended easily in the night and hidden behind the pillars from the fires and partying going on around them.

Fia didn't say anything at first, just squinted her eyes for a moment. She was used to only her immediate family members, not even just the wolves confined in her pack. But as she was coming out of this shy little shell she had grown up in it was almost like everything came naturally. She was entirely her own, and she didn't care much for the judgmental eye it seemed. Maybe that was just from the blood she came from.

She let out a quick laugh, not fairly loud so it didn't draw much attention, "Man, you look like you could be my brother." She rolled a little onto her side, her head resting on her paw to prop herself up as she faced him while still laying down. Clearly she was unbothered by his sudden presence. "I find that admirable. You should consider yourself lucky." Lucky she hadn't gotten up and left the second he said something. As much as she was throwing these teasing remarks at him, it was wholly innocent. Fia felt like she hadn't had much of a chance to make friends. She didn't know... anyone near her age. Maybe this was a bit of a social experiment if she thought too hard on it. Her gaze looked up to the stars where it seemed they both ended up following just the moment before they actually met here. They were the only two hidden here behind the pillars in the dark. "You like the stars too?" She wasn't necessarily well versed in astronomy, but she had spent most of her life dwelling in the night. Just their appearance was familiar to her, and small memories she shared between her parents.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.