ardent

No Fear *Joining*

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 11:04 PM

The female threw on the brakes with Vi's bark and for that the red wench was glad, not too keen on chasing anyone down today. She seemed pleasant enough, and Vi allowed her normal smile to slid into place as she slowed her own pace and approached. Yellow gaze would traverse this female's form, from the way she had run she seemed healthy and had no visible ailments which was good. They already had one blind person, no point in adding another useless pack member. Though that was an awful thing to saw about her own sister. Vi came to an easy halt before the female, head tipped curiously as white dipped tail licked easily at her heels. She showed no hostility or dominance but her stance as she stood was defensive and ready to turn and bolt if she needed to. When she spoke Vi realized that she was excitable, and chuckled softly, lifting a paw and making a palms down motion with it while making soft shushing sounds to try and calm the young girl. "Yes dear, this is Tortuga, not many other packs live in a mountain..."

So she wanted to join? Without even knowing about the pack? That was a bit strange to Vi but for a moment she simply stood and studied the girl. Allowing her to get her rush of words out before speaking for herself. "Well Garnet welcome, I'm sorry but I can't let you join as I'm not technically a part of the pack. But if you like I can wait with you until our alpha Taurig comes and answer any questions you might have...?" She wouldn't wait for an answer before tossing her crown back and letting out an easy howl for Taurig requesting his presence. It was more by chance then anything that she had come across this girl so no doubt Taurig didn't know about her. Unless of course he was creeping around like the little stalker he usually was....