Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-15-2013, 11:16 PM

The flow of new members had begun to thin out a little bit since the pack meeting. It was rather relieving not to have to be running to the border every other day because there were so many wolves trying to come and join Tortuga. It had given the cobalt King some time to relax and unwind from the constant hub bub of accepting members, but today there was another wolf at the border, but it seemed that Vi had gotten there before him. A gentle smile curved his ebony lips as he slowly made his way towards the border. Although Vi wasn't technically part of Tortuga, she was a pretty active member. She was helping him a bit more with the members and things like that and the cobalt King was more than grateful for all her help.

Icy gaze came across her familiar russet figure as he approached, spotting the other woman on the other side of the border, catching the tail end of the conversation; she wanted to join Tortuga. That was always a good sign. Welcome miss. I am Taurig, King of Tortgua. This is Vi, one of my many members. If I heard correctly, you are interested in joining Tortuga? He'd been thinking about it and he felt that Vi deserved to be part of Tortuga. She was putting in some good work, even though she wasn't technically part of the pack and the King saw that, which was why he was rewarding her with the title of pack member now. Gaze would flicker from the rogue woman to Vi, knowing that this subtle promotion would or could bring out a reaction in the russet woman.

Talk like this