Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-06-2022, 09:09 PM

The restrictions around her breach through the void curtain were infuriating, worse as she heard her daughter begin to cry. She was right here! But Vanta could not see her. Not because Zee was too faded to see, but because the disability imparted on her brought her too much pain to see into the flames. Zee tried to move her paws but without success, it was like she was flesh made fire, like her very being was flickering through the flame and remaining tethered to it.

Sighing, she tried to reach her little girl once more. "My precious daughter, do you remember the gift I gave you?" She whispered. Zee focused her feelings upon the fire itself, willing it to reach out.. to touch the bracer with a burst of short-lived flame where she knew the fabric was hidden. The leather seared briefly, bringing a black soot across the spiked horn sigil that symbolized herself. "Perhaps it's time to use it, after all." It was nothing more than a feeling (and Zee would never proclaim to be a God or to have earned any ability to be all knowing in death) but something was telling her that her inclination was wholeheartedly accurate in this moment. The Firefly man had given this to her for this moment... more than a year ago. Strangely, the realization did not startle her as she expected it should.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.