ardent

No Fear *Joining*

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 11:47 PM

She was cute in a puppish immature way, but Vi's smile turned from sly to easy fairly quickly. And Taurigs quick appearance made her chuckle. So maybe he was stalking her... She tipped her head to glance at the alpha and smiled easily at him, dipping her skull politely to him before taking a quick step back to let him take the lead. His words hit her like a freight train but her smile didn't waiver as she continued to study the young girl. Soon there was a flurry of words and Vi found herself chuckling as the girl said she she could model herself after Vi. "Look Taur, I'm a model pack member now," a playful wink followed her words before turning to look at Garnet once more. "Well dear it's been a pleasure to meet you, since apparently I'm part of the pack now I'll see you around. I'll let you two talk..." She said easily before walking forward and cutting to the right so she walked between the new female and Taurig. As she passed she flashed Taurig a wide eyed look so Garnet wouldn't see, a look that clearly said she would like to speak with him later. As soon as she passed she broke into an easy lope and headed back towards her home.

-exit Vi-