gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-06-2022, 11:55 PM
"Talk" Walk

He did not notice the rat that shuffled around nearby. Such a tiny creature, easy to miss. Though he did feel the cold air that suddenly passed him, sending a shiver through his body. His ears folded back in confusion as he ruffled his fur. It was usually hot as hell down here, so he found it strange that it had suddenly felt cold for a moment or two. “If I were to judge you solely on past actions, Ignis, I would say you are nothing more than a monster.” He jumped in surprise, the crimson male looking around wildly as he searched for the voice. It was completely unexpected of course, and he hadn't heard nor seen anyone follow him down here.

“What you did to Acere was… was not right. But I am a firm believer that wolves can change if they really want to.” It took him a few heartbeats of searching around him until he realized the voice was coming from...a rat? He glanced down, finding the little creature several feet away, keeping its distance as was probably wise of it to do. The voice sounded...vaguely familiar, but he couldn't pinpoint who it was. It definitely wasn't his uncle, or either of his parents or anyone else he really recognized. But this...creature...knew about him. Knew about Acere. Knew who he truly was.

The rat continued to speak, scolding him, it seemed. Ignis frowned, ears remaining folded back as he quietly listened. This was...strange. How the hell did this rat know so much? "You don't know what you're talking about, rat. I've tried to change. I was a good kid until...well...I'm not sure...maybe I never was a good kid..." Truth be told, he couldn't really remember when exactly he had begun to shift into this dark version of himself. What happened to the innocent kid he used to be?

"I...agree...about what I did to my uncle. And I do regret doing what I did...I destroyed someone who had fought tooth and nail to get where he was and I tore down everything he had built, and I pretty much spat on it..." What he had done to Acere and his legacy was a complete disgrace. He knew that. And yet, this creature would likely be the only one to ever hear that admission.

"I...would do what I could to protect them from the demons should they become plagued because of me. The sins of my ancestors...they were many. I'm sure the demons are strong...at least from what I've seen...but I would not abandon my children nor leave them to suffer on their own." No, he would try to do right by them. Unlike his first litter whom he had failed.

Then a question of his own arose, and he wanted to know why he was suddenly talking so much to a rat. "Who are you, and how do you know so much? How do you know about Acere and I?" Coincidence, maybe?
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.